Use our spacebar counter or clicker to measure the spacebar pressing speed at a specific time. Select the time interval and start playing.
About Spacebar Counter
Spacebar Counter is a simple web-based tool to count the number of times the spacebar is pressed in a set time. It's also known as Spacebar Clicker. Mostly, it is used to improve gaming performance and typing speed. Because the spacebar is the most used key when we type something or play games. So, if you improve the spacebar clicking speed, you can better perform in typing and playing games.
How Does the Spacebar Counter Work?
It's very simple to use or counter. Just follow the steps below.
- Firstly, you need to set the time duration for the counting. There are pre-set seconds buttons available. Such as 5, 10, 20, 30, and 60. So, you can choose anyone to set a time in seconds. Also, you can enter the seconds manually.
- After setting the time duration, start pressing the spacebar on your keyboard. Also, you need to press faster to get good results.
- When you press the spacebar first time, the time countdown starts quickly. Moreover, our tool will show total counts, CPS, and CPM results on your screen.
- The counting stops when the timer is up. Finally, you can see your CPS(count per second) and CPM(count per minute).
- To restart the counting, click on the "Try Again" button.